Our website contains no copyrighted material. We do not host any copyright infringing files. All products on the site are available under the GNU General Public License.
Under the General Public License (GPL), the WordPress plugins and themes that are contained on the myWPkart website can be freely distributed at will.
If you redistribute anything that you have from the website of the myWPkart, it is appreciated if you make it clear where the file originated so that people can access more data or modified versions.
If you think the myWPkart website contains content that violates copyright law, please let us know. Specifically give us an email that includes the following in substance:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of an allegedly infringing exclusive right. Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification on a single website, a representative list of such works on that website.
- Identification of content believed to be infringing or subject to infringement activity and to be withdrawn or disabled access, and details reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the content.
- Reasonably sufficient information to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if appropriate, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A declaration that the offending party claims in good conscience that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law does not allow the use of the content in the manner complained of.
- A declaration that the information in the notice is correct, and subject to perjury penalty, that the complaining party is allowed to act on behalf of the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right.
By visiting our contact page you can give us the notice at: mywpkart.com/contact
In lieu of the removed content, we may display a copy of your DMCA notice.
Note: Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In addition, “in order for a copyright owner to proceed under the DMCA with “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,” the owner must evaluate whether the material makes fair use of the copyright.” Lenz v. Universal, 572 F. Supp. 2d 1150, 1155 (2008).
myWPkart reserves the right to check the content allegedly infringing, and to decide if it is infringing.
Please also note that the information contained in this legal notice will be sent to the person who supplied the alleged infringing content. A copy of this legal notice may also be forwarded to a third party (with your personal information removed) who may publish and/or annotate it for non-commercial research and educational purposes.